12-month contract with options to extend a further 2 years in Melbourne's CBD for a Lead Agile Business Analyst within a large 7-year transformation.
National, SAFe driven program, multi-vendor landscape with multiple tranches. Highly complex payments delivery and calculation engine tranche involving legacy system uplift to SAP.
You will be responsible for overseeing all Business Analyst activities by:
- Develop Business Requirements Specifications and CoP
- Uplift the general BA capability
- Finalise business requirements specifications
- Coordinate agile rituals
- Review of current agile practices and update practices.
- Experience in agile delivery as a lead BA
- Experience with BRS and CoP
- Federal government or large complex corporate background ($100-500m programs)
- Ability to work with Director level stakeholders, ministers, C' level and multiple tier-1 vendors.
- The flexibility to travel interstate when necessary