- New South Wales
- $150000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Scarlettte Cooke
- 24 days ago
- Lead Android Developer
- Leading Gaming Brand
- Central CBD Location
- world-class diversified gambling entertainment group
- ASX50 company
- Vast non-monetary benefits, such as additional leave and flexible working.
The preferred applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Accredited tertiary qualification in a relevant field
- 10+ years' experience working with relevant technologies including all aspects of product lifecycle & process development, delivery and support.
- You will have demonstrated experience in agile ways of working and the ability to drive adoption within a team
- You will be able to implement technology radars, road maps and transformation strategies.
- Experience working as a development lead
- Mobile development of 5 years and above with Kotlin and Java.
- Involved in the whole end to end process from idea to development to production.
- Excellent knowledge in Core Concepts like OOP, Memory Management (profiling and performance tuning), persistent data and data structures, Dependency Injection, MVP/MVVC pattern
- Good working knowledge of Git
- Highly preferable - Hands on with RxJava, Dagger, Buildkite.
- Excellent communication skills
For more information, please contact Scarlett on firstname.lastname@example.org