- $ Low to mid 1000
- Job Type
- Kylie McManus
- 15 days ago
Lead Architect for highly complex green-fields program to launch a successful Australian digital platform off-shore. Initial contract on offer with long-term potential.
This Australian success story has grown from start-up to scale-up and they are taking their successful AWS/Java cloud-based platform global.
Great opportunity to be the Lead Architect for this exciting journey!
- Develop the architecture roadmap for a multi-jurisdiction, multi-location AWS cloud native platform (AWS/Java)
- Collaborate with the Technical Lead, Lead Engineer, IT Exchange, Digital Services and Digital Delivery teams along with a build partner
- Set-up Design Principles and Guard Rails
- Develop and embed a culture of world class engineering standards through review and approvals processes (to be established)
- Work with financial, legal and registry offices to design integration specs and API's
- Manage and work through RFI/RFT processes as needed and engage vendors
- Research, consult, mentor, coach and drive best practice architecture and engineering
- Consult with CIO, COO, GM's and a range of internal teams and stakeholders
- Enterprise programme architecture of AWS cloud platforms (AWS/Java)
- Experience developing architecture for green-fields solutions and setting up architecture roadmaps, reviews, approvals processes
- Thought leadership in AWS and Event Driven Architecture, Microservices and the latest integration patterns and frameworks
- Designing for scalability and security
- Experience in large, complex environments (global) multi-jurisdictional
- Experience with RFI/RFT and vendor/build partner engagement
- Experience in financial services, legal, Australia Post, or other regulatory environments a bonus
- Distributed Agile, on-shore/off-shore models
email@example.com // 0408 388 680