Our client is looking for a Lead Business Analyst. In this role you will significantly contribute towards requirements elicitation and requirements management for a multi-year, multi-location project following agile execution methodology. You will demonstrate superior collaboration skills and techniques which appropriately define alternate solutions, resolve conflicts and create lasting, productive partnerships with all stakeholders involved.
Skills and Attributions
- Experience working as a Lead Business Analyst
- Experience working with Mainframe/Pega project will be an advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analyse and model the business domain to create a complete picture of work-flows and technical requirements fulfilled by existing and proposed software
- Define the business problems and primary objectives of new projects and identify/validate the key business requirements
- Experience preparing business requirements documents, functional specifications, test plan, test cases
Please contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.