- Competitive hourly rate**
- Job Type
- James Hardley
- 10 months ago
Our client, an industry leading WA based employer of choice are seeking the expert skills of an experienced Lead Business Analyst to join their team under a 2 year ongoing contract engagement. Core requirements of the role will include carrying our enterprise business requirements gathering activities to design and develop project plans for a number of large scale application upgrade projects.
- Carrying out enterprise analysis and requirements workshops with business stakeholders and users to define the business need.
- Eliciting and documenting business and functional requirements for current and future state processes including gap analysis and improvements for efficiency.
- Market research into appropriate solutions for identified business problems, issues or opportunities.
- Developing blueprint material and options papers for candidate projects.
- Documenting high quality BRD's suitable for business and leadership audiences.
- Planning and scoping of inter-related initiatives/projects (in conjunction with the Program Manager).
- Creating program business cases (in conjunction with the Program Manager).
- Working as the Lead BA on the program providing direction and mentorship to BAs as engaged for project requirements.
- Extensive experience as a Lead Business Analyst on a large web application upgrade projects.
- Core background in designing highly technical business requirement documents for C level stakeholder audiences.
- Broad backgrounf in eliciting and document requirements for future state programs of work.
- Can lead a team of BA's to assist in the design and delivery of a large program of work.
- 2 year program of work.
- Customer facing web application project.
- Earn Virgin Velocity Frequent Flyer points for each hour worked via our contractor platform, Talent Engage.
Then please hit apply now, or for further info please contact Kate Reynolds or James Hardley @ Talent on 0892213300