- 6 Month Contract role
- Sydney based opportunity
- Lead Business Analyst - AEM
About the role
Our client is seeking the services of a Lead Business Analyst with a strong background working on AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) using Sites and DAM.
Skills and Experience
- Superb communication skills and the ability to be able to manage high level workshops and requirement gathering.
- Experience with AEM is a must with Sites and DAM
- Ability to be able to work across multiple projects at one time.
- Prepare and maintain gathered documentation.
- Strategic thinking and experience working directly with developers and creative teams
- Digital media industry, or technology/telecommunications sector experience is highly regarded.
- Consult cross-functionally to identify and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, data scope, usage, formatting and security requirements.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Michael Cutting at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Michael Cutting at Talent International firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.