- $800 - $1000 per day
- Job Type
- Rochelle Chaffey
- 2 months ago
WFH & CBD Location
6 Month initial engagement
Talent International is working in partnership with our Tier 1 Financial Services client to engage a Lead Business Analyst to assist with a Finance Transformation program of work.
This is a finance separation, which will incorporate the establishment of a new data hub / warehouse, with a focus on finance based regulatory reporting.
You will be responsible for:
- Scoping & planning analysis deliverables for the project
- Estimating and refining BA estimates and schedule across the project
- Coaching and mentoring of business analysts assigned to the project
- Support the planning and coordination of scrum-based activities to support delivery of data requirements for Data warehouse build
- Planning and facilitating workshops with senior business stakeholders and / or SMEs
Requirements of the Candidate:
- A strong background as a Lead BA in financial services
- Experience / background in Financial / Regulatory reporting systems
- Prior experience in the establishment of data hubs / warehouses / lakes
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and mentoring skills
- Proven Experience working within an agile based environment
- Excellent in verbal & communication skills
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for your next challenge with a leading Financial Services Client click "APPLY NOW" or email your current resume to: Rochelle.Chaffey@talentinternational.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for this role.