- $700 - $1000 per day
- Job Type
- Rochelle Chaffey
- 5 months ago
WFH & CBD Location
Day Rate Contract
A Tier 1 client based in Sydney CBD is looking for a Senior or Lead HR Business Analyst to assist with an HR Platform Scoping and Discovery project.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will work with senior business stakeholders within HR and Procurement, facilitating workshops and drive the requirements gathering, scope and discovery to build a business case; demonstrating the current state and creating a future state model within the project team.
- 6+ years of business analysis experience within an HR Financial Services domain
- Experience working with either of the following HR systems: Oracle HCM, Workday, SAP Success Factors
- Ideal experience would be an HR BA with experience on large / complex sites (i.e. multi departments / divisions)
- Prior experience /exposure in the rolling out of a new HR systems / Platforms
- Excellent communication skills and high-level stakeholder engagement is critical.
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for your next challenge with a leading Financial Services Client "APPLY NOW" or email your current resume to: Rochelle.Chaffey@talentinternational.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for this role.