The app allows for easy and quick integration across tools and platforms in the business landscape - ERP, CRM, social media and IM. Its AI platform is the first tool to fully integrate intelligent learning into the business cloud.
They have a newly created role for a Lead Data Scientist to join their Sydney team. You will design, develop and implement flexible and extensible analytic solutions to solve customers' business challenges. You will be able to explain the business impact and strategic significance of analytic outcomes to non-technical senior stakeholders.
- Masters or PhD in computer science, engineering, statistics or equivalent
- Experience in a variety of machine learning techniques and advanced statistical techniques & concepts
- Demonstrated experience with a range of languages/tools/data stores
- A sound understanding of digital and cognitive technologies and analytics, information management and business process based solutions.
- A disciplined approach to problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with extensive experience explaining complex technical concepts to business focussed senior stakeholders.
- Proven ability to develop and manage enduring client relationships
Please contact Zoe Crouch at Talent International for more information: email@example.com.