- $90 - $110.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Jackson Bruce
- 8 months ago
The Lead Design Verifier will conduct an independent review of the Physical security. This means that the person has not been involved in the day to day design development activities. A certificate will need to be completed at the Detailed Design Stage to satisfy this requirement.
- Must hold a security clearance
- Physical security verification
- Flexible and competitive daily rates
- Verify that the Design Documentation complies with all requirements of the Project Alliance Agreement and that detail in drawings, reports, and specifications accurately and adequately conveys the design;
- Ensure all design verification activities are performed as required by AS/NZS ISO/IEC/IEEE 15288 Systems and software engineering - System life cycle processes to demonstrate that the preliminary, detailed, and IFC design will build the right product (i.e. if constructed will provide a product that achieves the Technical Solution);
- Ensure all design verification activities are performed to demonstrate that the preliminary, detailed, and IFC design will implement the Safety Requirements identified to reduce the risk of Hazards posed by the constructed and operating design So Far As Is Reasonably Practicable;
- Ensure the evidence of the design verification activities are captured in the relevant Requirements Verification Traceability Matrix;
- Ensure that the Design Documentation for each Design Package is subject to a process of design verification that covers all aspects of the design before the submission of the Design Documentation;
- Retain and sign the completed records of scope and outcomes of design verification activities; and
- Ensure any residual post-design/construction risk is acceptable to the relevant Authority and Asset Owner.
Other Supporting Info
- 6-8 week with possibility, to extend further 6-8 weeks. Typically 1-3 days per week.
- You must be independent of those having direct responsibility for the design as required by EN50129 Railway applications - Communication, signalling and processing systems - Safety related electronic systems for signalling;
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known organisation. Please contact Jackson via email at email@example.com or hit "Apply Now".