- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- 6 months ago
- Minimum Baseline Security Clearance
- 6 months with 2x6 month extension options
- Experience in using evidence-based approaches to design end-to-end, user-centred digital services.
About the Organisation
Our client is a CBD-based government department with a number of high-profile projects that require multiple resources to support the delivery of new functionality and upgrades to corporate systems to ensure sustainability. These systems will enable our client to efficiently develop and implement national policies, programs and initiatives to support and educate all Australians.
About the Role
The successful candidate will have experience delivering a range of Human Centred Design activities, such as:
- Undertaking user research to build an understanding of users and their behaviour and how they will interact with the service
- Undertaking traditional Business Analysts responsibilities to understand business needs and document requirements
- Providing advice about the design of the end-to-end service, ensuring that it meets user and business needs
- Creating user journey maps
- Designing user interfaces by developing prototypes and undertaking usability testing.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in using evidence-based approaches to design end-to-end, user-centred digital services.
- Demonstrated proficiency to create and effectively present a number of design artefacts such journey maps, prototypes, user research and usability testing outcomes.
- Excellent oral, written, visual and facilitative communication skills and the ability to engage with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in undertaking user research to build an understanding of users and their behaviour, and how they will interact with a service.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with other members of a multidisciplinary team.
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and hold a minimum Baseline Secuirty Clearance.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6129 6307 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.