- Market Rates
- Job Type
- Rory Danagher
- about 2 months ago
This is a contract role until the end of May 2021 with possibilities of extension.
About the Role:
- Work with the Product Manager and Branch Directors to deliver the new Whole of Government platform product (front-end portal for online customer services) by leading a small team of talented developers with diverse skills across full stack development and DevSecOps automation.
- Work closely with stakeholders, the broader "Tell Us Once' initiative and Customer Insights stakeholders to achieve ongoing productive partnerships and to ensure customer needs are well understood, widely shared and actionable.
- Maintain, develop and extend a newly developed platform, supporting integrations with multiple services and backend systems and teams.
- Manage the team to ensure a collaborative culture that fosters product-centric mindset, constantly iterating and improving to deliver quality digital products and services, and mentoring and training junior developers.
- Ensure that all operations, process and practices operate within all relevant legislative and government standards.
- Be required to be on-call and work after hours, as needed.
- Leading a product-focused team and mentoring junior developers
- React.js and Node.js, plus Vue.js and Angular would be desirable
- Front-end single page application (SPA), application architecture eg patterns for routing, state management (Apollo GraphQL client), authentication, feature flags, forms & validation and micro-front ends
- Integrating APIs using GraphQL, REST
- Unit, Integration and end-to-end testing
- Working with UI libraries and design systems, including knowledge of HTML5, CSS frameworks, responsive design
- Cloud technologies ie GCP, AWS, Azure
- CI/CD and automation
- JIRA, Confluence and GitLab/GitHub
- Ability to lead and work in an agile and DevSecOps environment with a focus on collaboration and continuous improvement.
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Rory Danagher on (07) 3031 4502, alternatively via email at Rory.Danagher@talentinternational.com.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com