This is a 12 months contract to start with a strong possible extenion thereafter.
The primary responsibility of the role will be to implement, deliver and operate the technology, software and infrastructure used to provide digital information services
Main duties of the role include:
- Leading integration workshops between key stakeholders
- Detailed Interface Design & Review
- Data/Information Flow Diagrams
- Infrastructure Architecture & Review
- Detailed design of SAP S/4 Hana interfaces
- Detailed design of Content Manager 9 interfaces
- Solution Architecture Review
- Working with the vendor, Digital Solutions Group and development teams to implement a schedule for the integration of middleware, including developing use cases.
- Collate and complete Business Process Mapping documentation including participation in the development of user guides and training modules to ensure clear process methodology is consistently applied.
- Familiarity with agile methodology
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.