- $850 - $950 per day
- Job Type
- Blake Willoughby-Thomas
- 10 days ago
You will be required to engage with stakeholders, investigate marine engineering concepts, deliver and manage marine engineering specifications and resources in support of the Defence materiel capability lifecycle.
- Oversee Maritime work team IAW Integrated Master Schedule;
- Investigate, analyse and report on marine engineering defects and requirements
- Review and update legacy project Documentation;
- Develop Functional and performance specifications for maritime geospatial capabilities;
- Conduct analysis to identify future technologies and capabilities;
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.