12-month contract with options to extend beyond based in Geelong. A flexible work environment with the potential to work from home or Melbourne CBD office at times.
You'll be joining a cross-functional Sourcing Team within the Local Area Coordination (LAC) and Early Childhood Services (ECS) Contract Management Branch. The team is tasked with end-to-end sourcing and contracts management for NDIS Partners in the community.
- As a Lead/Senior within the team you will be tasked with delivering Sourcing Projects within the Branch Sourcing Programme across the end-to-end contracts lifecycle from initiation, planning, evaluation, negotiation, to contract execution, extensions, and reviews
- Form and lead support evaluation and negotiation teams to establish Partner contracts
- Ensure compliance in line with Commonwealth Grant Rules and Guidelines and Procurement Rules
- Understand business needs in relation to Partner performance and translate needs into contract terms and outcomes
- Assist the team with variations and extensions of Partner Agreements.
Measure of Success
- Experience in a leadership role (project-level leadership) within procurement, strategic sourcing or contract management and leading small teams
- 3-5 years' in procurement, contracts sourcing and management
- Degree or qualifications in Accounting, Legal, Commerce
- Strong adaptable communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience building relationships both with internal and external stakeholders
- An ability to work within and across teams and adapt quickly to a changing environment
- Experience with Commonwealth Grant Rules and Guidelines (CGRG's), Commonwealth Procurement Rules (CPR's), Public Governance, Performance Accountability Act (PGPA Act) highly regarded
Kylie.McManuys@talentinternational.com | (03) 9236 7725