- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- 11 days ago
5 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing a 'Lean Agile Coach/Trainer'.
- Degree qualification in related field or equivalent significant experience.
- Solid Agile Coaching and training experience, demonstrated with significant experience working in Agile Delivery and/or Coaching capacity within a large-scale environment, combined with a strong experience in creating epics, features and user stories with clear acceptance criteria.
- Demonstrable, quantifiable experience in face-to-face workshop facilitation, presentation, and classroom training skills.
- Strong understanding of Continuous Improvement practices and most common ways of introducing those to a transitioning large-scale organization including contemporary Agile (Scrum/Kanban/LEAN) Methodology experience. Lean/Agile Certification would be highly regarded.
- Ability to address and meet focus capabilities as stated in the Position Description.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter and CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org