Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced
The Lean-Agile Specialist is responsible for championing Lean-Agile values, principles, and methods, introducing Continuous Improvement culture and establishing practices.
This is a contract role until the EOFY 2020 with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Sydney CBD / Meadowbank.
- Introduce and drive Lean/Agile practices and methods by conducting appropriate workshops and training sessions for the existing and newly formed Team(s) related to Enterprise Strategy & Architecture Unit to drive a continuous improvement culture.
- Work collaboratively with the Digital Delivery leadership team to develop and implement a model to effectively apply Lean-Agile (e.g. Scrum/Kanban) processes across the program to maximise benefits for achieving product deliverables and continuous improvement aligned to the maturation stage of the program.
- Educate and develop Team members and Leadership on most helpful and innovative ways of cross-team and stakeholder interaction to maintain Continuous Improvement Kanban culture and Agile-friendly setup for the future of the whole organisation.
- Provide guidance to Scrum Master/s and supplement team capacity by performing a range of Scrum related activities as required.
- Prepare, develop and deliver relevant training materials and facilitate training sessions to ensure the workforce is capable of responding to current and emerging needs of the business.
- Degree qualification in a related field or equivalent significant experience.
- Solid Agile Coaching and training experience, demonstrated with significant experience working in Agile Delivery and/or Coaching capacity within a large-scale environment, combined with a strong experience in creating epics, features and user stories with clear acceptance criteria.
- Demonstrable, quantifiable experience in face-to-face workshop facilitation, presentation, and classroom training skills.
- Strong understanding of Continuous Improvement practices and most common ways of introducing those to a transitioning large-scale organization including contemporary Agile (Scrum/Kanban/LEAN) Methodology experience. Lean/Agile Certification would be highly regarded.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.