- Job Type
- Isabelle Barling
- 14 days ago
- Australian citizenship required
- Long-term opportunities
- Multiple opportunities
About the roles:
Our client is seeking multiple Learning and Development candidates for long-term engagements. In this role you will be responsible for the delivery of programmes, customise learning activities and documenting relevant processes. You will evaluate learning outcomes, conduct analysis of the programmes and ensure the specified business requirements and standards are met within the learning environment.
Skills and experience:
- Experience in the delivery of learning activities to a variety of audiences
- Demonstrated experience in designing learning tools
- Ability to provide assessment on learning tools and methods
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
How to apply:
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Isabelle Barling on 02 6285 3500 or Isabelle.Barling@talentinternational.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.