This positon will play a lead role in the analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation of a range of learning programs that will help prepare staff for their work. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a background in the instruction design of a range of learning and development programs in a corporate setting. Also an understanding of eLearning design principles would be an advantage.
To apply for this opportunity you will need the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Experience identify training needs and design programs.
- Agile methodology experience.
- Experience with instruction design and development.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or Tertiary qualification in Education
- Experience designing accessible training packages that meet WCAG 2.0 AA standards
- Strong communication skills.
- Any experience working liaising with people with disabilities will be advantageous