- New South Wales
- $55 - $60 per hour
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 11 months ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced HR Generalist to plan, execute, evaluate and administer the effective, successful and safe delivery of training and development programmes, as well as provide assistance in the coordination and delivery of the process.
- Plan and execute the delivery of training. Direct and run the administrative and logistical processes required. Evaluate training effectiveness. Report on training delivery metrics.
- Oversee the use of organisation's Learning Management System (LMS).
- Develop and maintain processes, user guidelines and quick bites.
- Support the design of training programs.
- Support the design, implementation and continuous improvement of competency program.
- 2-3 years' experience in understanding learning and design concepts
- 5+ years in Human Resources.
- Experience in Recruitement and remuneration
- Able to use Microsoft Office to produce complex written documents, presentations and reports.
- Experience in using an LMS to record and deliver training.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.