You will assist with overseeing the operation of the team and will be a valued team player!
Other responsibilities will include:
- Manage incoming correspondence from internal/ external stakeholders
- Booking, scheduling and organising meetings rooms, team meetings and calls
- Adhere to deadlines
- File creation
- Preparing internal templates and policy documents
- Background in a similar role as an administrator
- Experience with MS Office suite
- Schedule and email management
- Ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and manage a large workload
- Business, legal qualifications will be highly regarded
- Positive attitude towards disability - direct or indirect experience within this sector or within health, aged care, medical, not-for-profit, volunteering or community involvement HIGHLY regarded
For more information please call Cammy on 03 9236 7715. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Due to the nature of the client, successful candidates will need to pass background checks.