- Identify and monitor workflow, develop mitigation strategies and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Perform independent investigation and analysis.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders and collaborative relationships with external stakeholders.
- Represent the Branch on internal working groups and in meetings and negotiations with other government and non-government entities.
- Quality Assurance of incident, problem and service requests.
- Develop and evaluate technology solutions to support business requirements.
- Identifying, diagnosing, and resolving the level one issues in computer hardware and software in a mainframe systems such as laptops and PCs Installing and up grading hardware and software and providing complete assistance while configuring.
- Providing general desktop support, project coordination, imaging/ re-imaging PCs, and laptops.
- Providing one on one assistance to the end user regarding the technical flaw, either by phone, mails, or in person.
- Coordinating with the third party service provider for timely repair of the system under the maintenance agreement warranty, and repairing minor flaws in hardware if not covered under the same.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated previous experience working in a IT support environment, ideally in a Government department.
- Experience working autonomously and within a virtual team environment.
- Experience with ICTSM tools, creating, editing and maintaining tickets.
- Previous experience in deployment set up of end user devices; Surface pro, Monitors, Docks and iPhone; including managing site assets.
- Previous experience in escalating incidents and service requests in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Previous experience in a virtual team environment (remote management).
- You must be an Australian Citizen.
If you can successfully demonstrate all the above, then please apply now. For further information, you may contact Deqa Omer on 02 9223 9855 for a confidential discussion.