The company is a large financial institution who offers a number of products ranging from savings accounts to investments and superannuation. They are looking for a junior Business Analyst to identify areas of improvement and provide solutions within the life insurance area. You will be located at the company's office in North Sydney, reporting to the Lead Business Analyst.
- Facilitating business requirement workshops and managing stakeholders.
- Analysis execution and process mapping.
- Delivery of current and target state processes (As is/to be) for improvement initiatives.
- Scoping, planning and managing the delivery of multiple activities.
The Skill Set
- Demonstrable experience of analysis on a number of end to end projects. You will be able to identify root causes and provide solutions.
- Australian Retail Life Insurance and process analysis experience is essential.
- A minimum of 2 years working within the Financial Services Industry.
Please note: This role requires full working rights in Australia for an immediate start.
If this sounds like you or you would like to hear more, please apply or submit your resume directly to Athalia at firstname.lastname@example.org