Your role will be to work across the full lifecycle of the implementation after the user requirements have been gathered. You will be the client liaison and be hands-on with customisation, implementation, configuration, testing, documenting, training and support. You will be expected to travel to the client site which will be part of your position description thus this role has variety and change rather than purely in an office.
To apply for this position you will need the following skills, experience, and ability:
- Previous experience with laboratory software systems (LIMS)
- Experience implementing software and configuration at a client site.
- Solid skills in databases, SQL and programming principles.
- Strong analysis skills and be able to translate and discuss a client requirement.
- Business analysis skills
- Be able to work independently, show initiative and be self-motivated
- Excellent interpersonal skills both verbal and written.
- Be able to and a willingness to travel nationally and overseas
On offer is an attractive salary package - base + super + bonus + parking + expenses. They have an easy going and friendly team, a flat structure who are all supportive of each other. Depending on your previous experience you will be paired with another consultant and have training provided. Other benefits include training programs, conferences, food and drink provided in their bright office space.
To apply for this great opportunity please send your resume to the APPLY now button. For more information please call Shelley on 03 9236 7712. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.