- Melbourne C B D
- Job Type
- Jarrodd Edwards
- 9 months ago
In this role your duties will include the provision of administration and management of all Unix & Linux systems, scheduling systems, and storage array including data replication and backup systems. You will also coordinate with other internal technical teams, as well as interfacing with external service partners and vendors.
The successful applicant will meet the following critera:
- Extensive knowledge and experience managing Unix and Linux servers, including shell scripting, and virtualisation technologies, particularly Oracle Virtual Machine
- Knowledge and experience managing storage arrays, data replication, data backup and data restores
- Customer focused and proven analytical and problem solving skills to identify issues and implement solutions
- Ability to learn quickly and make an immediate impact
- Tertiary IT qualifications, ITIL certification, and other industry technical certifications relevant to this role
- Exposure to Splunk/Puppet
This long term 3 year contract also has a competitive market daily rate.
To apply, submit your resume, or for further information please contact Jarrodd at email@example.com / 0438 661 623