- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- 5 months ago
- Australian Citizenship required
- 12 month contract with 2x6 month extension options
- Analysis, development and evaluation of RHEL server capabilities
About the Organisation
Our client is a Barton-based government agency responsible for the administration and regulation of the personal insolvency system, proceeds of crime, trustee services and the administration of the Personal Property Securities Register.
About the role
- Maintain the effective day to day operations of department's Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) Server capabilities
- Assist with analysis, development and evaluation of RHEL server capabilities
- Support system monitoring requirements and thresholds as well as corrective actions
- Apply robust, secure and supportable solutions to identified issues and risks in conjunction with the greater infrastructure team
- Documentation of existing operational and new ICT services, processes and procedures to support the management of deployed systems
- Interact with vendors in relation to incidents, problems, solutions and ongoing support arrangements when necessary
- Contribute to the delivery of enterprise technical solutions for projects and business as usual requirements
- Employ security measures to address the security and protection of data
- Provide information on enterprise server best practices to key stakeholders
- Display, uphold and adhere to the APS Values, Code of Conduct and department's Workplace Diversity Program
- Comply with WHS obligations and take responsibility for own health and safety and that of others
- Understand and comply with the agency risk management framework and relevant legislation. Contribute to identification, reporting and mitigation of risks in your area.
- Undertake appropriate mechanisms to transition knowledge to APS Manager or Colleague as directed
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and either hold or be eligible to obtain a NV1 security clearance.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6129 6307 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.