- Job Type
- Erin-Marie McDonald
- 6 months ago
- 12 month contract + 2 x 12 month extensions
- Canberra or Brisbane based
- Australian citizenship with NV1 Clearance
About the role
Our client is seeking a Linux Developer to be responsible for designing, developing and implementing software components. As part of this role you will be required to.;
- Integrate and customise existing software components and applications.
- Automate solution installation through software development and scripting.
- Transfer knowledge to support personnel.
- Contribute to training material development.
- Baseline and maintain system configuration control of developed software
Skills and Experience
- Experience designing and documenting software development components.
- Prior experience automating and scripting application installation and customisation.
- Ability to developing technical documentation.
- Be able to provide technical advice to meet business requirements.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Erin McDonald at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Erin at Talent International on 02 6129 6320 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position