- Market Rates
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 4 months ago
12 month contract + 2 x 12 month extensions
Brisbane Northside (Chermside)
Flexible Daily Rate
- Represent the Cloud Services group as a Subject Matter Expert providing expert knowledge, advice and assistance relating to Linux systems to other teams and individuals.
- Build, Manage and Configure Linux operating systems.
- Be responsible for administration of Linux systems hosted on cloud platforms.
- Be responsible for creating relevant systems documentation.
- Assist with the third level support of Linux systems including:
- Complex incident and problem resolution
- System upgrades, patching and installations
- System security
- Extensive experience in administering and troubleshooting Linux platforms in a large organization.
- Demonstrated experience in:
- RHEL ver 7.x and at least one another major Linux distros
- Satellite administration o Linux automation
- Package management o Kernel support and troubleshooting
- Networking troubleshooting with native and 3rd party linux toolsets
- SELinux policy creation, management and troubleshooting
- AD support and integration with multiple technologies, SSSD, WinBind, Samba, Kerberos, LDAP/LDAPS etc
Click the 'Apply' button now or contact Danielle Wren or Tom Circosta on 07 3221 3333 for more information.