- Attractive Rates on Offer!
- Job Type
- Calvin Ebenezer
- 4 months ago
CentOS / RedHat / Ubuntu
Australian Citizen with Security Clearance is essential
Our client, a Defence organisation is seeking an experienced Linux Systems Engineer with expertise working in an enterprise environment.
Must be an Australian Citizen with current security clearance
Essential skills and experience:
- Linux Administration in an Enterprise Environment
- CentOS, RedHat, Ubuntu
- Knowledge of a variety of virtualization and cloud technologies, setting up virtual environments using host and guest, and migrating from physical to virtual environments.
- High-level skills and experience in Linux scripting in at least one of: bash, perl, python.
- Strong skills in general Linux system administration of CentOS/RedHat.
- Strong web interface design skills interfacing to a backend Linux client-server environment.
- Experience developing Ansible playbooks.
- Experience with Certificate/PKI systems (for NAC).
- Experience implementing Multi Factor Authentication on Linux.
- Linux Certification (of any kind)
If the role sounds interesting, please apply online or call Calvin on 8228 1560.