You will have experuence Logistics and Warehousing experience, and your duties would include:
- Assist Team Leads in preparing equipment shipments for overseas posts.
- Manage equipment stocks and work with procurement team to order.
- Manage delivery and storage of equipment.
- Maintain an inventory/register to control all security equipment at overseas destinations and in storage in Australia.
- Process and manage minor procurements of security equipment for overseas destinations.
You will need to have a current NV1 clearance as a minimum, with a preference for a current NV2 clearance.