- 6 month contract
- Perth Based role
- Rail infrastructure experience highly desirable
- Demonstrated low voltage engineer with a minimum 5 years' experience including field experience on construction projects
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or relevant field and/or other relevant qualification with extensive experience.
- Understanding and experience with electrical power supply based projects.
- Understanding of typical stakeholder requirements for rail infrastructure projects or similar environment.
- Experience in low voltage engineering on projects
- Computer literacy, in particular, MS Excel, Word, Project and Document Management Systems, etc.
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Courtney.email@example.com or by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com.au.
For further enquires please call 08 9221 3300.