This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing, leading leisure and entertainment business. You will be working as part of the Sydney Head office and will be an integral part of their senior leadership and strategic team
pivotal in taking the business to the next level with its customers.
As Loyalty Brand Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing the loyalty program marketing strategy which includes branding and advertising.
- Develop, implement and manage the groups brand strategy
- Develop and maintain all program-wide communications across multiple channels
- Assist in the ongoing content management of the Loyalty programs.
- Identify new and competitive initiatives and strategies to increase customer loyalty and market share
- Work with external advertising agencies who will help with marketing and loyalty initiatives
- Budget management across loyalty, brand and marketing departments
- Develop strategic recommendations for multiple loyalty and acquisitions programs across the group portfolio.
- Previous experience, leading a marketing team.
- Extensive experience in marketing and communications, and an understanding of customer relationship management & loyalty program marketing.
- Ideally, you will have come from an Insurance, Telco banking or Fin services industry, however, all industries will be considered with the right experience.
For further details on the role and business please contact Tori at Talent International on 02-82409573 or firstname.lastname@example.org