- Sydney C B D
- Job Type
- Callum Grieve
- 18 days ago
They are a provider of multichannel marketing, that work with a large number of Australian based companies and government agencies.
What they need is is really strong Magento2 Developer to come on board and hit the ground running for some on going projects.
* Good knowledge of MySQL queries and stored procedures
* Experience in Magento 2 essential
* Hands on experience on customisation of Themes and Modules
* Ability to convert requirements into elegant solutions that align with the Magento architecture.
* Understanding of the underlying infrastructure requirements (AWS experience preferred but not essential)
* A self-starter that is able to work with minimal guidance.
* We anticipate we will need them for a period of 3 months.
* They will be working in a team of approx 4 others.
If you are up for the challenge, please show me your interest by applying below.