You will be amongst some of the finest within the Australian marketplace, and fully supported during your day-day activities.
Further skills/experience required:
- Experience participating in an AGILE environment and experience with the AGILE development process
- Experience with the Magento eCommerce cart (including building custom extensions)
- Experience working business analysts and UI/UX designers to elaborate user stories into technical tasks
- Good working knowledge and application of object orientated design principals
- Experience databases (MySQL)
- Relevant Degree or equivalent experience
- Familiar with SOAP and/or REST Web Services
- Experience with high transactional volume systems an advantage
- Familiar with Source Control tools (preferably Git)
- Magento formal certification is a bonus
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Roberto Perez - email@example.com(https://www.linkedin.com/in/robert-perez/) or by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com
For further inquiries please call (0) 7 3221 3333.