- ACT Location
- Exciting Project - long term contract
- Australia Citizens encouraged to apply
- Develop technical solutions and documentation associated the clients project deliverables.
- Be accountable for the delivery of projects or activities involving the development and/or maintenance of computer applications in accordance with the clients standards and guidelines
- Actively participate in the development lifecycle, which may include analysis, design, building, testing, documenting, implementation and maintenance
- Work collaboratively with team members, management and internal and external stakeholders on a range of activities
- Take the initiative to undertake problem solving and incident resolution and demonstrate an understanding of change control and release management procedures
- Provide advice and undertake more-complex activities associated with developing and/or supporting computer applications
- Apply technical skills to design, implement and support workable solutions to meet business requirements
- Develop and maintain a network with others internally and externally, build relationships with team members, management and a range of stakeholders
- Research and develop continuous improvement processes to enhance procedures of current and new work practices
- Telon, JCL, DB2, CICS, DB2 tools/utilities
- COBOL, REXX XPediter, FileAid, Team Foundation Server (TFS) and SCLMz/OS, ISPF, and AllFusion Gen (formerly Cool:Gen)
It is a requirement that all applicants are Australian Citizens. Please contact Jessica Geria on 02 6285 3500 or alternatively e-mail email@example.com. Click the "APPLY FOR THIS JOB' button.