- Competitive hourly rate
- Job Type
- James Hardley
- about 2 months ago
Our client based within WA Local Government sector are seeking 2 x Maintenance Support Officers to join the team on immediate start contract engagements to commence ASAP.
Core requirements of the role:
- Supporting the management of a range of contractors and contracts to ensure planned and reactive maintenance is conducted to the appropriate standard and within agreed timeframes
- Issue, analyse and track work orders to appropriate contractor, tradespeople or maintenance officer
- Carry out quotation and tender activities including preparation of product specifications, analyses and recommendations in accordance with Council approved processes
- Prepare purchase requisitions for both planned and reactive (ad-hoc) maintenance
- Assist in obtaining quotes from contractors and verify quoted rates and scope are as per existing contracts
- Check payment claims and prepare goods receipts for invoices
- Investigate and identify deficiencies in existing contracts and assist in the preparation of contract variation memorandums
- Prepare minutes of meetings, reports and other written documentation as required
- Assist with the creation and update of various operating procedures related to maintenance and facilities
- Prepare work zone permits for City projects and events as required
- Other administrative duties that support the maintenance team as reasonably requested by the Coordinator
- A knowledge of asset management, facility or infrastructure maintenance practices ideally in a Maintenance Officer/or Facilities Coordinator role.
- Commercial experience of contract management or accounts payable processes and systems.
- Experience supporting a maintenance, project or other complex operational function.
- Broad background with customer service or handling complaints and fault requests.
If you match the experience required and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button For more information please call Courtney Errichetti on 0892213300. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com