- Negotiable hourly rate on offer
- Job Type
- Deborah Moreton
- 29 days ago
- Short term contract with government department
- Previous experience in development of the Annual Plan
- Government experience
We are seeking Management Review and Audit to assist our State Government client with short term contracts in developing their annual plan. We work with an extensive portfolio of well-established Government Agencies. Being engaged as a contractor, you will represent us by interacting with a variety of clients in a diverse range of government departments.
Your new role
You will be assisting government department with below duties but not limited to:
- Contribute to the implementation of a strategic audit plan.
- Contribute to the development, implementation and management of new policies and procedures for internal audit and review activities, including evaluation of systems and procedures associated with information technology.
- Report audit and review findings and recommendations, and follow up corrective action and implementation of action plans.
- Assist the Manager in the provision of reports for the Management Review & Audit Committee on audit and review activities.
- Conduct audits and reviews in accordance with the Annual Audit Plan.
- Conduct special reviews and investigations as required.
- Undertake administrative functions required to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of theBranch.
- Maintain continuous research into auditing, accounting, Information Technology and public administration and consider any new developments or emerging trends for potential improvements to existing policies, procedures and business processes.
Minimum three years' experience in Management Review and Audit and previous government experience.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered an hourly rate, fixed term contract and a degree of autonomy.
What you need to do now
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to David Gonsalves or Courtney Errichetti by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com
For further enquiries please call 08 9221 3300.