Our client, an industry leading WA based employer of choice based in the vibrant East Perth are seeking the services of an experienced Manual Tester for an initial 3/6 month contract to commence ASAP. Key objectives will include working as part of the QA team for a number of new web-based, system upgrade projects. This role will involve writing views in SQL, manual testing services, data recording in CRM Applications and fault finding/fixing bugs within the designed systems.
Essential experience required:
- Strong understanding and knowledge of SQL
- Experience writing views in SQL
- Strong experience in data recording in CRM Applications
- An exposure and experience in SAP BI
- Ability to understand in data warehouse systems.
- Exposure to Kimball Dimension Modelling
- Broad background in finding bugs, with a solid strategic testing background.
- Good analytic skills
- 4 years experience in Testing - local experience, preferred
- Potential long-term contract
- Large-scale system upgrade projects
- Earn Virgin Velocity Points for each hour worked via our Talent Engage, contractor portal.
- Perth metro based
Then please hit apply now or, for further info please contact Tracy Dhir @ Talent on 0892213300 or email@example.com. Please note, due to the urgency of this role, only Perth based, immediately available candidates can be considered at this time.