- Melbourne C B D
- Job Type
- Melissa Haddah
- 8 months ago
- Initial 6 month contract +
- Telco client
- Attractive daily rate
Our client is looking for an experienced Marketing Cloud Architect based in Melbourne CBD. The ideal candidate will have the following experience;
- Designing and documenting a project's technical architecture, working closely with the development team to ensure the project is developed to the specifications.
- Providing guidance and oversight for the development team, help control project scope, and handle any unforeseen issues that arise.
- Help support the presales process, including participation in presales calls with prospective clients, helping to respond to RFPs, and creating project estimates.
- Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
- 10+ years relevant experience in technical architecture and marketing automation
- 3+ years architecting and implementing SFMC projects
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Preferred Qualifications and Certifications:Certified Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- Expert level knowledge of SFMC development tools, including AMPscript, SQL Query Activities, and REST/SOAP APIs
- Expert level knowledge of SFMC Journey Builder, Content Builder, Cloud Pages, and Email Studio
- Expert level knowledge of architecting and integrating SFMC with external systems such as Commerce platforms, CRM, Order Management, ERP, etc.
- Strong customer-facing delivery experience, including presentation and communication skills
Call Melissa Haddad on 9236 7732 or email email@example.com