- New South Wales
- $45000 - $60000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Lauren Johnson
- about 2 months ago
With such a bold mission, you can probably guess that marketing at Talent is not like at other organisations. Not afraid to take risks, our role is to break from the pack by creating bold, human and optimistic marketing touchpoints that challenge the status quo and propel our brand into unchartered territory. This is a fluff-free zone. We don't just "make it pretty'. We get results.
Due to rapid expansion, we are looking for a Solutions Marketing Coordinator to join our team. This newly created role will be the go-to marketer for two service lines: Talent Managed Solutions, which creates large-scale recruitment solutions for major multi-national clients; and Avec, our progressive consultancy brand which delivers IT project solutions for clients across ANZ. Following recent brand refreshes, both areas are experiencing significant growth, which presents an exciting opportunity from a marketing perspective.
Reporting to our APAC Head of Marketing, this end-to-end multi-disciplinary role includes:
- Bringing the Talent Managed Solutions and Avec marketing strategies to life, managing every aspect of execution and delivery.
- Managing both brands' global websites, uploading regular content that is fresh and exciting.
- Working with our Communications Manager on partnership announcements and maximising partnership opportunities.
- Collaborating with sales teams to produce regular targeted content for social media.
- Managing an agency to drive our SEO and SEM strategy, reporting on progress.
- Creating targeted email marketing campaigns and workflows using marketing automation software.
- Developing client case studies, with both written and video content.
- Collaborating with sales teams to coordinate events and meet-ups.
- Creating marketing collateral such as invitations, flyers and e-books as required.
- A love for getting stuff done fast and an eye for detail
- A fun and positive attitude
- Exceptional writing skills
- Experience with graphics and Adobe Creative Cloud
- A need to get results and show success through data
- A no-nonsense work ethic and a genuine desire to help others
- A degree in marketing and/or communications
As one of Gallup's Great Global Workplaces award winners, we know what really matters: development, flexibility, recognition, and purpose. And that's just what we offer. Of course, you can expect some additional perks including a world-class team conference, social events, health and fitness allowance, industry-leading training and development programs, and Friday drinks - if that's what you're into.