This is a great opportunity for a passionate marketing manager to join a Global Managed Services brand helping transform their consumer business by delivering world-class customer experience and end to end marketing campaigns.
Executing across Australia & New Zealand, this person will report to the ANZ Head of Print Marketing, delivering excellence in B2C and B2B marketing including physical, digital, social, traditional platforms.
As Marketing Manager you will:
- Create marketing plans together with the business, execute and measure image-building, awareness building and/or promotional/demand generation programs and contact strategies
- Plan, execute and measure point-of-sale and/or packaging materials and programs.
- Manage program budgets as assigned
- Suggest strategy changes internally and with external partners
- Lead projects that involve cross-functional coordination to provide integrated products/services/solutions
- Seen by sales team as a champion for the customer and the product portfolio, and regularly is called on to present the benefits in front of customers or partners
- Regularly recommend product/service/solution strategic direction to senior management
- Often create innovative solutions to enhance the customer experience and supporting sales of the product lines or line of services/solutions
- Experienced in; Above the line and Below the line marketing planning and execution; Media Planning; Digital/Social/Mobile-first methodology; Digital Path to purchase and journey mapping; Retail, POS and In-store strategy
- Experience developing or executing highly creative, customer-facing campaigns - including social media use and digital media planning
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight timelines
- Strong presentation skills - ability to prepare and deliver impactful, commercially-driven marketing presentations - in a professional and influential way
- Collaborative working style and be able to work effectively with different stakeholders
- Confident project manager and know how to influence key stakeholders
For more information please apply now or send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org