This is a great opportunity for a passionate marketing manager to join a Global Managed Services brand helping transform their consumer business by delivering world-class customer experience and end to end marketing campaigns.
This business is a worldwide leader in commercial and industrial printing solutions with an impressive portfolio and a strong innovation pipeline, we are now currently hiring for a Marketing Manager based in Sydney, to join our hugely successful South Pacific team.
As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- You will act as a strategic partner and Drive awareness, consideration and preference for products, services and solutions within the South Pacific region (Australia, New Zealand, Pacific Islands)
- Understand business objectives and prepare a marketing strategy with a clear objective, appropriate content and activation channels
- Direct and supervise the development and alignment of marketing strategies, value propositions and tactics
- Provide local inputs for the development of Global Marketing Strategy
- Understand the total addressable market and customer insights and prepare a marketing plan to increase market penetration
- Maximise lead generation via innovative social media and digital campaigns
- Use lead scoring and marketing automation to nurture leads
- Partner with vendors, as well as associations and alliances to ensure we leverage across in marketing to drive lead generation
- Work with customers to generate success stories.
- Manage overall execution of local tradeshow events and relationships with third parties
- Collaborate with regional partner marketing and global teams to engage key channel stakeholders and deliver integrated channel marketing program
- Drive closed-loop measurement and reporting of marketing goals and revenue contribution, including the integration of the local telemarketing teams.
- Deep marketing experience or brand management experience.
- Experience in digital lead generation, online campaigns, and content marketing
- Experience in working with creative agencies, ABM agencies, content production and media agencies
- Proven track record of strategic planning and consistently delivering results
- Expert knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools.
- Teamplayer and collaborator: working with business teams, region and global teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build, manage and influence agencies/ virtual teams ( eg marketing team of channel partners, industry alliances, finishing vendors etc).
- Strong creativity - experience in developing compelling content which can emotionally connect with customers
- Good understanding of both SMB and Enterprise customer sales cycles
- Experience in Large Format/Graphic arts will be an additional advantage
- Growth Mindset
Based out of the Rhodes head office, this is an initial 2 month contract which is likely to extend. The business is fast-paced, and a leader within the technology and IT field, with over 55,000 employees worldwide. They offer excellent training and development programs to allow their staff to develop long-term and successful, career plans.
For more information please apply now or send your CV to: email@example.com