This a great opportunity to join one of Australia's most widely recognised leisure and entertainment brands. Located nationally, they are made up of 4 specialist divisions; leisure & entertainment. Sports & entertainment, food and beverage and hospitality. Due to recent growth, the Sydney HO is looking to hire an experienced Marketing Manager for their hospitality and fine dining division.
You will join an existing team, reporting to the Director of Marketing and help develop and execute large scale marketing strategies and campaigns to enhance brand awareness.
Your main accountabilities as Marketing Manager will include:
- Developing strategic marketing plans to achieve growth objectives
- Formulating the marketing strategy based on market intelligence and research
- Implementing and monitoring the success of marketing plans and advertising campaigns
- Owning the brand personality and ensuring consistent delivery across all communications
- Budget management to drive revenue and growth
- Communicate to the wider business units all advertising and promotional activities
- Extensive marketing experience where you've developed and implemented a marketing strategy
- Ideally, you will have experience working within; hospitality/ FMCG or travel (not essential)
- Proven analytical and budget management experience
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
For full details APPLY now to email@example.com Or contact Tori at Talent International on 02-82409573