- 6 Month Contract role - Wealth management
- Sydney CBD based opportunity
- Master Project Scheduler
About the role and company:
Work on one of the highest regarded projects within the Wealth space as a Master Project Scheduler. You will be establishing and maintaining integrated schedules using MS Project, Project and Program timelines using Visio and OnePager Pro, whilst working with Project Managers and the deliver teams to align schedules.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong background working in the banking space as a Master Scheduler acting as the primary point of contact
- Advanced skills & expertise using Microsoft Project in a large/complex Program environment to establish & maintain effectively integrated schedules for driving & reporting on project delivery
- Experience using Microsoft Visio and OnePager Pro to establish & maintain timelines aligned to schedules
- Experience in Wealth Management is highly advantageous
How to apply:
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Michael Cutting at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Michael Cutting at Talent International firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.