Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Portfolio Scheduler Specialist is responsible for providing and implementing a portfolio schedule framework, expertise, analysis and reporting that supports and optimises the full end to end project lifecycle of all Program Management Office (PMO) projects.
This is a 3month contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Parramatta initially and moving to Macquaries Park around May 2020.
- Develop and implement a scheduling framework across the PMO project portfolio.
- Develop schedule templates in line with PMO requirements.
- Schedule reviews (internal and vendor schedules) across the portfolio against best practice standards, identify challenges, areas for improvement and report on portfolio resource management.
- Provide schedule management expertise to program/project managers and their teams and provide oversight of program/project interdependencies and resource management.
- Evaluate project schedules progress and performance to identify problem areas and advise possible corrective actions to ensure on-time delivery.
- Establish quality practice and standards particularly for scheduling and resource management which support PMO methodologies and governance framework.
- Extensive experience using scheduling tools (prefer MS Project Online and Power BI reporting) and knowledge planning, scheduling, resource and financial management.
- Proven experience in working within a similar role / PMO / or government environment.
- Experience/Accreditation in project management methodologies.
- Experience in facilitation and planning workshops to assess team objectives and interdependencies across the program.
- Highly desirable but not essential is previous experience using Project Hub
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.