This role is best suited to a highly motivated and experienced Project/Program Master Scheduler with prior experience in a fast-paced working environment, preferably in Banking/Financial Services or Insurance sector. You will have strong influencing skills, leadership potential and will demonstrate an analytical approach with sound business acumen.
- Create and/or organize a program/project schedule on a daily basis and also make sure that every output (level) is recorded appropriately in the correct system.
- Demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals / programs / processes.
- Work closely with stakeholders, vendors, project team members so as to make sure that the company's needs are adequately met in a timely manner.
- Make use of business forecast with easy to access and transparent data & translate into forecast information for sourcing & manufacturing medium/long-term planning.
- Develop and update weekly short interval schedule working with streams and Project Managers.
- Suggest management of risks affecting project profit, costs, schedules and vendor relations.
- 6+ years of experience in a similar position in Banking/Fin Services / Insurance sector (A MUST)
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong influencing skills within a matrix organization
- Must have excellent communication & interpersonal skills to be able to pass the necessary information to both stakeholders and vendors.
- Must be able to work in a team environment cordially and effectively.
If you are interested, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only.
If you would like to have a confidential chat, please contact Alex Nguyen on +61 2 9223 9855.