- New South Wales
- Pay Rate- $51.50 per hour + super
- Job Type
- Jessica Abboud
- 24 days ago
- Establishing and maintaining productive and professional relationships with allocated parliamentarians, and their staff.
- Establishing productive and professional relationships with agency leadership teams.
- Providing parliamentarians with information on the purpose, scope and progress of the Scheme as it relates to their community and constituents.
- Building confidence and understanding of the NDIS in parliamentarians and their staff.
- Facilitating a timely response to parliamentarian's enquiries and representations regarding specific constituents using appropriate regional processes for referral and resolution of the issue.
- Recording details of complaints, enquiries, and engagement with local members and their staff, and escalating complaints from constituents in accordance with the established Agency complaint handling processes.
- Communication with participants and Providers as required in managing complaints.
- Coordinating input into briefings for the Minister and Executives.
- Facilitate other tasks as required by the Director and the organisations executives.
- Proven experience in engagement and communication.
- Experience working with parliamentarians or ability to draw parallels with experience in similar roles.
- Experience in working in a complaints management role.
If you can successfully demonstrate all the above, then please apply now. For further information, you may contact Jessica Abboud on 02 9223 9855 for a confidential discussion.