- Job Type
- Jackson Bruce
- 19 days ago
- Townsville based position
- 12 month contract, with possible extensions
- Negotiable hourly rates
About the Role
The APS5 Member and Senator Contact Officer (MaSCO) is a team membership position and is accountable for organising their workflow and making independent decisions relating to an area of responsibility.
The role will undertake specialist research and analysis, conduct investigations, activities and tasks using available information where options are not always evident. It will be required to perform procedural, clerical, administrative and operational tasks that supports and contributes to NDIA's objectives to "build a world-leading National Disability Insurance Scheme'.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Utilising existing databases to record and escalate complaints from Members and Senators in accordance with Agency complaint handling processes.
- Managing the triage, escalation, and resolution of complaints.
- Negotiating with internal leads in complex matters to resolve escalated customer issues.
- Undertaking research, analysis, integration and evaluation of technical information.
- Communicating outcomes in a clear, timely manner to internal leads.
- Monitoring and ensuring customer service standards are met by the team.
- Facilitating other tasks as required by the Director and NDIA Executives.
About the Team
The Member and Senator Contact Officers (MaSCO) network provides timely and accurate information on the NDIS to:
- Members of Parliament (MP)
- State and Territory Disability Ministers
- Shadow Disability Ministers
The MaSCO Program provides a primary contact point within our client for all parliamentarians to seek information about the NDIS, and receive referred constituent issues and complaints.
The program informs parliamentarians and their staff about the NDIS and its progress in their jurisdiction. It provides the NDIA with an insight and opportunity to resolve emerging and ongoing concerns of parliamentarians.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic organisation. For further information please either click "Apply Now' or contact Jackson Bruce by sending through your resume and/or contact details to email@example.com.