- New South Wales
- $120000.00 - $150000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Thomas MacKenzie
- 4 months ago
Our client is on a mission to redefine the way the world shops. They serve over 80 million consumers worldwide and partner with 190,000 merchants. They are changing the game, constantly trying out new things and they invite their people to do the same.
The Merchant Success team has been created with the goal of becoming true partners to the merchants and is a catalyst for boosting merchant sales growth and profitability. Merchant success teams cross-functional, made up of many different competencies including Business Development, Marketing, Finance and Analytics and well supported by Solutions and Delivery teams.
Think of this position as a hybrid sales/account management role where you own the relationship with merchants from sales pipeline all the way through to growth-focused account management. Central to all of this is the objective of making providing the best possible experience for merchant partners.
- Demonstrated track record in building and nurturing relationships up to CXO level
- You enjoy sales and are willing to own the end to end sales/account management cycle
- You are ambitious and driven
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to go above and beyond
- You are obsessed with your customers and their success; the customer always comes first!
- 4+ years of relevant Business Development, Account Management or Partner Management experience (ideally in an e-commerce, financial services or payments environment)
- A wide network of established relationships within the Australian retail market
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Exceptional commercial acumen - ability to critically analyse and interpret data independently, supported as required by the F&A analyst
- Bachelors degree in business or other related fields
- Experience working at a high growth tech company is highly preferred