- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- 8 months ago
- Australian Citizenship required
- 12 month contract with 12 month extension option
- Cloud Technology - Azure/AWS
About the Organisation
Our client is a CBD-based government department with a number of high-profile projects that require multiple resources to support the delivery of new functionality and upgrades to corporate systems to ensure sustainability. These systems will enable our client to efficiently develop and implement national policies, programs and initiatives to support and educate all Australians.
About the Role
As a specialist Microsoft Office 365 and Azure skillset to help the department build its capability and capacity to continue rollout of Microsoft 365 productivity tools such as Yammer, Teams, Stream, Intune to the department and client agencies. The specialist will also be required to come up with designs and provide troubleshooting and operational support with processes such as user onboarding/offboarding and machinery of government changes.
Some after-hours work will be required during this engagement. Part-time roles will be considered.
Skills and Experience
- Experience supporting and or rolling out Microsoft 365 productivity tools.
- Experience in writing design and technical documentation.
- Microsoft partnerships/certifications
- Experience in architecting and integrating solutions hosted on Cloud technology, such as Azure or AWS.
- High attention to detail and good client communication skills
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and either hold or be eligible to obtain a BASELINE security clearance.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6129 6307 or email@example.com for any further information on this position.